- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 TBSP cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melt butter in pan. While melting, toss oats with cocoa in medium bowl. Once the butter has melted, add honey and peanut butter and cook on low until it starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour over oats and mix well.
- Press firmly into 8×8″ pan, and freeze until firm enough to be able to cut.
- Cut and place in container. Best if stored in refrigerator.