Two of my daughters whipped this concoction up in a matter of minutes! Easy and homemade. Great for getting your immune system headed in a healthy direction with fresh lime juice and pressed garlic. Try added cayenne if you love a little hot jolt to make your salad hum!
- 3-4 organic limes (equal to least 1/2 cup lime juice)
- 4 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 cups of extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 3 minced/pressed garlic cloves (it’s gonna be STRONG in garlic flavor)
- Celtic sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste (we use about 1/2 tsp of each)
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Whisk together! Enjoy!