Need just a little bit of chocolate to make your day? We do! Try these chocolate brownie bars! Use fresh flour and wholesome ingredients. All that is left is to enjoy!
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 1/2 cup baker’s cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup Sucanat (I use 1 cup)
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1 cup freshly milled hard white wheat or 1 1/2 cups pastry flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (use less if your butter has salt)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt butter and then add the remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Press into a greased 9″x13″ pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.