Corn pudding with green chili’s is another traditional item for your Thanksgiving or Christmas Feast – we enjoy this every year and usually make at least one extra so we can enjoy it for several meals.
- (note: photo is just prior to baking)
- 3/4 lb grated organic cheese (Nature’s Valley is our family favorite)
- 4 pastured organic eggs (beat)
- 4 cans of organic cream corn
- 1 1/2 cup organic cornmeal (freshly ground if you have a mill)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp baking soda (aluminum free)
- 3/4 cup organic olive oil
- 2-4 small cans of green chilies, chopped (you decide how many chilies you want)
- Mix in a large bowl and then bake.
- NOTE: This is another easy make ahead recipe. Just mix it up a day or two before your meal and then bake just before serving.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Enjoy!!!