Fluffy goodness. . .try this soon! We don’t make it often, but when we do, we always wonder why we don’t keep this fluffy goodness on hand all the time. The butter and olive oil together will slightly harden in the fridge and then return to the fluffy, creamy state after a few minutes at room temperature. If you are looking for a way to slow down a bit on butter and increase olive oil. . . this is it. Honey butter is our favorite, hands down! Please try it and let us know what you think.
- 1 lb real butter (no salt added) room temperature
- 3/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil, 1st Cold Pressed
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Note: don’t add this salt if your butter came pre-salted.. ..I recommend you buy unsalted butter whenever you can so you can control the amount and if possible, use celtic sea salt or sea salt) Celtic is lower in sodium than other forms of sea salt and is rich in a variety of minerals.
- Whip mixture until fluffy.
- Plain Butter – just put 1 to 2 cups of mixture in container and keep in fridge until serving time….as it warms up, it makes the lightest, fluffiest butter (like margarine)
- Honey Butter – 1 to 2 cups of butter mixture with 1/8 to 1/4 cup of honey
- Garlic Butter – 1 to 2 cups of butter with garlic powder mixed in (to taste) or if you prefer, use fresh pressed garlic
- Cinnamon Butter – 1 to 3 cups of butter mixture with cinnamon mixed in (to taste)