Fresh cranberries are available only a short time. Take advantage of this super easy recipe!
- 12 oz. bag of cranberries
- 2 oranges (1 peeled, the other left unpeeled)
- 1 apple, cored
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Seed oranges, coarsely chop cranberries in a food processor or blender, and then put in a pretty bowl.
- Add the rest of ingredients (EXCEPT walnuts) to the blender or processor and coarsely chop. Pour mixture over cranberries and gently mix.
- Add chopped walnuts, chill and serve.
We make a large batch of chutney every year and eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner! We add this to our Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday meals and often, we whip fresh cream to serve alongside this tangy dish. This recipe is so easy – just use a blender – blend away and there you go. . .a delicious, raw, fresh, nutritious chutney.